Friday, January 30, 2009

That girl at the club

Have you ever went clubbing and met that one girl on the dance floor. She looks into your eyes and you look into her eyes. You have great chemistry on the floor. If you were to talk to her at the bar or outside, don't try to hard to think so much and relax and try to have a nice conversation with her to break the ice. I have done it before when I started going to clubs. I didn't know how to start the conversation. Well since then, I have learn and improve how to start a conversation.

Here are some tips that I would suggest for an icebreaker:

- No matter what DON'T just check her out because she wear something low
- Maybe ask what her favorite drink, if you know the bartender, they can make it to you on the spot.
- Watch where you place your hands on her
- Make her feel comfortable
- Don't be a show off

I know there more advice and better ones out there. The more you approach a girl the easier it gets in time. Always things as it is a job interview. I been going to clubs since high school, it is a fun spot and you will meet many interesting people.

No comments: