Saturday, January 31, 2009

Did it happen to you


You meet a cute girl inside a club and wanted to ask for her number and........ She didn't give her number out or she gave you a fake number. Well, I have gotten those before and the first time I have to admitted it sucks. I am here to tell you how to improve your chances of getting her number, and set up a date for tomorrow night. Once you get her interested into you then you should see how far you can push yourself to see where her limits are. This can be done by touching her, talking, or teasing her. Keep in mind, if you are not good at it then I suggest talking to her. DON'T just fill her up when you two are alonge because she might think your a pervert. If everything is going smoothly then try to get her number or play it hard to get.

I feel that anyone can get a girl or guy's number. It might be wierd for a girl to ask for a guy number, but I think that is HOT. I have use this many time. I have to admit it worked, if you know how to used it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting mmm....